Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

11 items challenge at Frosted Designs!

It's Friday again and you know what that means, there's a new challenge up over at the Frosted Designs blog! This time we are challenging you to use at least 1 item from this list of 11: tags, paper layering, Washi tape, flags, banners, patchwork, circles, stitching, stars, flowers, buttons, or arrows. We can't wait to see what you create. Don't forget to link up your project on the FD blog no later than Thursday, Dec 5th to be entered to win Top 3 Honors or the grand prize!! Our sponsor is Heartfelt Creations.

Here are a few pics of the layout I created:








It was a lot of fun doing this layout. I am finally starting to feel my mojo coming back! I have 2 girlfriends coming over Monday for coffee and a full day of scrapping :) they will be the first scrapping buddies I've made in Portland. I'm excited!! Just have to get my scrap space cleaned up a bit. It should be fun! I hope to have some new projects to share this next week from that and a special thanksgiving post. Until then friends, keep scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment