Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Couch-gating and Crafty fun times!


I had so much fun on my day off! I got to invite 2 new friends over to scrapbook and we got to spend a little time crafting altogether in my makeshift studio. It was 3 of us sharing a 6ft table but it was fun. I showed them my cool little neighborhood and we walked to the coffee shop before we got going on projects. I made a non-DT layout but I did still use a few items from the Frosted Designs store. I spent slot of time showing them techniques by to still managed to finish a layout. Still it was a lot of fun and I was able to finish this layout. I think it got my mojo going, I hope I can finish a few more projects and work ahead for all TH  holiday stuff I want to make!! The best part is, with the holiday I've got some more time off and I think we are going to get our Xmas tree on Sunday :)

Here are a few pics of my layout:









That's about it for today...I'm off to the studio again to create, create, create! I will be back tomorrow to share my first "workdesk Wednesday" post an  then a special thanksgiving share of some things I've been thankful for this year! I hope everyone has a great holiday week!!! Until next time, keep scrapping friends~VV

No comments:

Post a Comment