Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tag You're It: 5x4 mini chipboard album

I made a mini chipboard album about 5x4 a few weeks ago for the 'Tag Your It' challenge over at Frosted Designs. If you haven't had a chance to check out the store yet, go have a look! There are lots of new products out and this week the special is 25% off your order!!! Www.frosted-designs.us

Items from the store I used are:

MME Cut & Paste collection
MME cut & paste chipboard stickers
Pink Paislee Colorwash tags
Um Wow chevron confetti
Um Wow chipboard frames
Studio Calico wood veneer cameras
Prima everyday vintage sugardot stickers


And here are a few photos:



This is my favorite page. I had fun stamping banners and making a journal spot with a tag stamp.






That's about it for today! I hope I have inspired you to get scrapping! I can't believe that next week is thanksgiving. Looking forward to a shorter week at work, a good meal with new family, and a girls day too with my new scrapping buddies! Until then, peace y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment