Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Clearly Transparent Challenge at Frosted Designs!

hi friends! I feel I have been neglecting my scrappy/ blogland friends as of late, Things have been pretty busy around here, between working 45 hours plus+ for the last few weeks getting ready for prom season and on top of that we moved 2 weeks ago, Needless to say I haven't had alot of time left for any creative time :(

I was able to put together a quick layout this week for our Fabulous Friday Challenge over at Frosted Designs. This time we are challenging you to use anything sheer or clear on your project or layout. The sponsor this time is LAWN FAWN!!! So excited about that. Stumped as to what you could use for sheer or clear? Think: sheer ribbon, clear embellishments or alphas, acetate or clear photo frames, transparencies. I hope that gives you some good ideas and sparks your creative brain to join us!! Here are a few photos of my project:


I was able to combine a few of my favorite paper lines for a fun, girly layout about when I first got my cat, Carmella. It seems I have been scrapping about her alot lately!




The papers I used are from the new Basic Grey 'fresh cut' collection available at the FD store as well as some of the Bella Blvd 'Snapshots' collection from a while back. These actually blend together really well. I added some wood veneers, ink sprays in the background and a few other things in my stash and this came together pretty quickly!




Thank you so much for stopping by today! I really love reading all your comments when I do get some :) that really makes my day. I hope to be spending the weekend relaxing with our company that's still in town for a while, then its back to work on Wednesday & the routine. I have a much bigger space to scrap now and large windows which is nice...just need to get everything put away and organized!! That should be fun. Next time maybe I will have some fun pics to share. Until next time, peace y'all~ VV



No comments:

Post a Comment