Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bama Girls...are wild at Heart



Hi friends!! This is Katie and I am back again today to share a layout I did using the new 'Wildower' range by Carta Bella. I love  this line, the Aztec-influence patterns are so hot right now coupled with some pretty florals and woodgrains, this line so versatile! If you haven't had a chance yet to check out some of the new store items...go now and make you Christmas list!! Here's the  link: http://frosted-designs.com

I started my page by using some poppy colored cardstock to ground my photos and another strip of the patterned paper over the floral. Then I cut off all the mini strips that come on the bottoms of the pages an  glued those down as accents. This is what it looked like before I embellished:



After that I had fun embellishing with some of the stickers that came with the pack, along with a mix of wood veneer hearts that I colored, flowers, buttons, and ribbon.

 For my title, I mixed a bunch of different thickers and alphas.


I love the love you wild, love you dearly block cut from.one of the papers.






I hope you enjoyed my share today! I had a lot of fun making it and can't wait to play more with this range. You can find the supplies I used at the Frosted Designs store! Have a great week! Until next time scrappy friends-VV

No comments:

Post a Comment