1. My sweet, crazy, loyal hubby, without which the first year of marriage would have been dull :) we made it through together and are better people on the other side of all the changes, trials, and tribulations.
2. My sweet little sister, who traveled with me cross country from AL to OR in loaded down Toyota Celica for 4 days with my kitty, without her this journey would have been so much harder, she kept me sane and reminds me everyday how grown up she's become:) she's a rock for strength for me when I have been unsure of decisions, reassuring me along the way that things will get better.
3. Jimmy's mom and my parents, who never for a minute questioned our motives to move across the country only 6 months after marriage. They have been awesome, understanding, and so so supportive of Jimmy and I.
4. My best friends, Heather, Jenni and Crystal who have already been out to visit in my new Portland diggs and who I can pick up the phone and talk to for hours even if it's been weeks or months between calls. They are always there:)
5. The wonderful company I've worked for for almost 7 years, who allowed me to transfer and gave me a job immediately, and who's people, upper management and mentors have put faith and time and training into my career a I continue to grow as a manager in this business.
So many other little things that I can't even begin to list now, but a roof over my head, our gorgeous surroundings in the Pacific northwest, and the life ahead. Thank you Lord, for all these blessings, small and large. Sincerely, The Hollisters
Goodnight friends!! Wishing you a happy thanksgiving to you & yours.