Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Good Day, Sunshine

Hi friends! I am back to posting again on a regular basis I hope. I realize all the time how scrapping and being creative is my release, and how important it is for me to make time for it, so I have promised myself that besides design team assignments, I am going to make a little extra time this holiday season to craft! Which shouldn't be hard to do because the winters here in the Pacific northwest are much, much colder than Alabama. It will be my first Oregon winter! So far I have really enjoyed the seasonal changes here. They have been gorgeous!! I will be sharing some photos later this week of some of the fun stuff we've done this  fall, not to mention the awesome foliage:)

Ok, onto my share for the day. Pardon my pics, I didn't get great shots of these because it was so dark out the last few days, I had to take them inside and artificial lighting is never the best for details :) that and well I guess  I really need to invest in a light box!??







I did this layout using some of the fabulous products from the Frosted Designs store, Fab Scrape Shabbylicious line, Heidi Swapp stencil, dylusions mist, and UM WOW chipboard pieces covered in gesso. It was a pretty simple layout, I was working with a sketch from an old  issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. Which I had been saving for this particular photo.


That's about it for today! I hope I started your week off right, with a little sunshine:) I will be back for very soon for my first try at 'workdesk Wednesday' an  then later in the week with photos from fall. I have missed my blogland friends. Feels good to be back! Please leave me son I've so I can go check out your blog too :)

Until next time, scrappy friends :-) VV

No comments:

Post a Comment