Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2 Birthday cards with a Beachy twist

Hi friends! It's been a while since I've been able to post on here, I've been working like a mad woman and it seems things probably won't slow down until after the holidays. Such is the life in retail. I was off yesterday, and was able to get a few hours of crafty time in, but still didn't get as much done as I'd like. But it was extra fun because hubby joined me for the last part of it to make a birthday card for his mom. Here are a few pics of his card:






Excuse the pics, hubby took these on his phone and I had to steal them since we sent the cards off in the mail already!
And here are some pics of my card:






I enjoyed sharing a little crafty goodness with you today. I have a lot of projects in the works just have to make time to get them going, I think tonight may be another crafty night since I'm on the late shift again tomorrow, hopefully I will be back soon to share some more and show you some of my awesome fall pics from the beautiful Pacific Northwest :) Enjoy your Wednesday- I'm off to work!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! Love both these cards and I think it is awesome that your husband made a card for his mom too. What a lucky mom she is. :) How is Portland? You must be chilly! P.S. I read The Friday Night Knitting Club years ago and it does really make you want to knit! I know there is a second book in the series. "Knit Two", I think is the title. I haven't read that one.

    ReplyDelete