Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

'memories' auction layout using Crate Paper

This is a layout that for Scrapping Frenzy convention that was put up for auction for the weekend. I really loved the papers and colors I used for a super vintage look. I think they are Crate Paper. So whoever won the auction is one luck gal with this one! I did a lot of embellishing of course!! Sorry for the pics...I took them under fluorescent lights at the convention, and they didn't rotate either!! 
(apologize in advance for your neck problems!)





 A few close ups of the little clusters I did. Combining wooden buttons, flowers, pearls and bling as well as some Purple Pumpkin goodies!






that's it for today! Hope you enjoyed my share and your weekend! It's the start to another week and one day closer to Thanksgiving :) my favorite holiday because of the yummy food!! until next time friends, peace y'all~ VV

No comments:

Post a Comment