Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Curl UP SUNDAY!

Hi friends. So today is just one of those days...you want to stay inside all day and watch movies and bake cookies-in your PJ's kind of day. It's super wet and rainy out, and staying at home all day is really what I'd like to be doing but, I have my bridal shower this afternoon! So I will have to get out in the weather unfortunatley, but I think it will be worth it! This weekend has been full of scrappy time and girl time, I was at Scrapping Frenzy's convention Thurs, Fri and Sat and I did this page for my own personal book, non-DT related! So that is good...I also was able to complete 2 of the 3 posts that are due for Oct which is good, I need to get ahead and get all my ducks in a row the next 2 weeks, cause we will be getting MARRIED on Oct 19th and I start my 3 1/2 week vacy on Oct 14th so, it will be a crazy next 2 weeks for sure! Ok enough of my blabbering... wanted to share with you a cute layout I did about our kitty, Carmella, these are some instagrams I took of her a while back and I finally had some printed so I thought I'd do a soft, girly layout about her. Here are pics:












okay, well that's all for now! I gotta get going to this bridal shower... guess it's ok cause I get presents, right?! Until next time my scrappy friends, Peace Y'all~ VV

Supplies Used:
Pink paper by American Crafts, Smooch in Tea Party and Pralines n' Cream, Grey cardstock, lemon cardstock, scraps of Basic Grey paper- 'pink lemonade' line. Basic Grey Element stickers 'pink lemonade collection. Prima flowers, vintage buttons, mini pearls, heart apoxy stickers, kitty stamp by Micheal's, Amy Tangerine turquoise Thickers, cheesecloth, Tim Holtz distress ink in antique linen, UTEE and watermark ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment