Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

All about 'US'

Good evenin' my scrappy friends! I am just stopping in for a quick share, because I am off to Scrapping Frenzy's convention again in the morning! I wanted to show some of the projects I've been able to work on for this weekend and also some that we did today and yesterday, first up are a few of the Design Team's ''all about me" pages that we have on display. They were all so cool I had to snap a few pics, and I hope we gave you some inspiration!! First up is Sam's layout, you can also view her blog here. I really like how she did her 'favorites' and that floral paper by Crate Paper is one of my favs!

 Next is Laura. I have to say I really envy Laura's sweet, simple style. Sometimes I find myself just adding more and more and more stuff! LOL! I love her mini butterflies :)
 This is Susan's layout! I really like the blue jean paper and the tiny details she added not to detract from her awesome black and white photo!! Here blog is here.
 And then we have Suzanne! I always love the way she layers stuff.. and layers...and layers. It gives all her LO's a mixed media feel which is awesome! Also the stitching, black embossing powder, and wooden stars are the bomb!!! MUST BUY THESE SOON! LOL! View her lovely blog here.
 Here's a closeup so you can see all that stuff!!

And last is my layout...I scrap lifted an idea I saw a while back on the Studio Calico blog, here's the original:

So I took the basic idea and this is what I came up with: 
 I used some of my favorite paper...chevrons of course! I misted, heat embossed, and basically messed up my backgroun in a few spots first. Then I distressed my large grey piece and started building my cluster.



 Some close ups, sorry not the best pics in the flourescent light, but that's all I could take today!!





Ok gals, I hope I have inspired you to get scrapping and do a page all about yourself! It's actually pretty fun. Years from now when I'm old I'll be able to enjoy looking back on pages like this...my likes and dislikes, and hopefully share with my little girls! Ok, well it's pretty late... goodnight! Peace Y'all~VV



No comments:

Post a Comment