Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Day he PROPOSED!! {6x8 mini chipboard album}

Good evening, everyone! I am here tonite a share a project with you that I made a few weeks back as part of my submission for the Scrappin' Frenzy Design team. Well, this particular mini album has been up at the store since it's submission and I only got the chance to take some pics of it when we had the meet the DT party back on June 2nd. They aren't the greatest pictures, and for whatever reason I still can't get them to rotate right, so sorry if reading this post makes your neck hurt :( I just wanted to share cause I was so happy with how it turned out. 

First, I started with the turquoise lush album kit with coordinating papers, brads and journaling blocks from My Mind's Eye. I won this kit a while back at a weekend crop and I have been saving it for something special! I figured that documenting the entire day of what we did from morning to night that Jimmy proposed to me would be perfect! On top of what came in the turquoise lush kit, I added some recollections flowers and cabachons, as well as stamping and stickles, of course!!! So here are some pics, have a lookie:

















That's all for tonite! Hope your neck doesn't hurt too bad cause of my messed up pictures! Sorry blogger is just not cooperating at the moment. Until next time, Peace Y'all~VV

Supplies List:
Turquoise Lush flocked chipboard album- My Mind's Eye
Turquoise lush flocked journaling blocks/ coordinating papers/brads- My Mind's Eye
Recollections- teal and orange paper flowers
Recollections- teal and orange flower cabochons
mixed ribbons and fibers, vintage button- from stash
Stickles- metallic copper, crystal
mini 'sweet love' stamp by Studio G
Tim Holtz distress ink- tea dye and antique linen
blue decorative key- Martha Stewart crafts
Resin elements- Recollections
Brown Zig writer
brown/ tan flowers- Prima
Woodshop letters 'sawdust' by Pink Paislee

No comments:

Post a Comment