Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2013

FDFF Challenge: Ribbon, Twine & Washi Tape!



Hi Friends! It's been a while... I am still getting settled in here and starting to catch up on DT projects, I did finally finish this mixed media canvas and it's perfect for the challenge we are hosting over at Frosted Designs this week- the challenge is to use at least 2: Ribbon, Twine, or Washi Tape. For my project I used Twine and Washi Tape. It was so much fun creating this canvas...I have lots of ideas for more, whenever I get the creative time to do them all!




So come on over and join us for this challenge! It's easy to play along! Just link up your project to the sidebar no later than July 17th to be eligible for our prize! I am so jealous of whoever wins this one!!! It's a very generous one!! Our sponsor this time is Donna Downey- a fabulous mixed media artist and kind of a mini inspiration for me to create my project this time! Here's her website- http://www.donnadowney.com/  you will win a $65 value online class where you'll have access to 5 different designers and make 15 different projects. Wow right??? So get to work.. it will be hard to pick a winner this time, but good luck! 
And until next time, Peace Y'all! 

2 comments:

  1. Your canvas turned out amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, this is fabulous!!!! I LOVE all the layers and embellishments!! It has so much texture and great details!! So pretty! Glad to hear that you are settling in!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete