Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday #45 WINNER!!!


GUESS WHAT? I WON ANOTHER SKETCH CHALLENGE! I JUST RECENTLY GOT BACK INTO DOING THESE AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALREADY WON AGAIN! THANK YOU, FROSTED DESIGNS! ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHALLENGE BLOGS. CHECK OUT THE FULL POST HERE:


Thank you to everyone who played along with Sketch #45 Challenge.   If you haven't seen the submissions for sketch #45 you must check out all of the awesome talent.

The Top 3:





Congrats ladies!
If you would like a Top 3 blinkie for your blog,
please email Andrea at scrapality@gmail.com.

Thank you to our Sponsor



The winner ...

Congrats!
Please contact Andrea at scrapality@gmail.com so that I can get your information for the prize. You have 7 days to claim your prize.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the sketch reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment