Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Better late than never!

Just a quick hello to everyone out there in crafty blog land that in case you didn't know, I made the 2012-2013 Scrappin Frenzy Design team!!!!!!! I am beyond excited and can't wait to meet all the DT girls and get the creative mojo going!!!! You can see the full post here: www.scrappingfrenzy.com

In just 2 short days I will be off on my much awaited 5 day vacay/ scrappy girlfriends trip to Biloxi, MS. So much fun ahead, can't wait for it all to begin!!! Still have a little to do, a few more kits for the class, organizing all my junk a bit so I don't bring every single thing with me, and of course packing all the esssentials . Until then, there's plenty of time for you to head on over to my new fb page, www.facebook.com/vvcrafts and give me a like if you haven't already, I'd really appreciate it! Until next time scrappy friends! Peace y'all - VV

No comments:

Post a Comment