Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Back at it!

Hi friends and followers. I cant believe it's been so long since I've updated here. Right at 6 months! What can I say? Life has been pretty hectic. Since July I have changed positions with the company I'm currently working for 3 times, and I've changed locations 3 times as well. It seems now though that things are finally starting to settle back down and that couldnt happen soon enough for me. I've been really working my butt off lately. 
Along with work craziness comes stress and I've been dying to get back into the studio. I finally got the chance last week and completed an arf journal page I've been wanting to do for a while, inspired by the Sundays with Sandee series over at the Frosted Designs blog. Here is the inspiration page created by Sandee Setliff:



Here are a few photos of what I created. I did a 2 pager and added a vase to my table. I used patterned paper for the table top that reminded me of tile. For the flowers I used brown coffee filters. 






This is the whole page:







I hope to have much more to share with you soon. I'm officially #backatit in the studio creating. It feels so great to get some fun time in. I have lots of things planned for the summer so stay tuned! Here are some sneaks of my ideas:

Dollar Store revamped wedding cards for all those weddings you're attending!
Mermaid drift wood beachouse sign
Tim's Tags of 2015, I've got to catch up!
More art journaling
Bottlecap windchime
Scrappy pages
Father's day shadow box
Mixed media canvases

That is about all for now! Thanks for reading!
Until next time- VV

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I haven't been here in ages and this is what I find! I wish I had known about it sooner, looks like you stopped blogging so I'm not sure you will see my comment but I LOVE your journal page, it's absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet Sandee! I have been away from blog land for quite a while...but looking forward to an exciting leap back into it hopefully soon! I finally got out of the corporate world and am adjusting to my new life as a full time Oregon Coast gal! Lots of stuff going on in my etsy shop though! Thanks for the love!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I haven't been here in ages and this is what I find! I wish I had known about it sooner, looks like you stopped blogging so I'm not sure you will see my comment but I LOVE your journal page, it's absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete