Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ballgown Beauty

Hi friends and followers! I am back again today to share a layout I did a few weeks ago and hsve been meaning to share. The pictures are from the last MW holiday party we attended in Mobile, December of 2012. I received my 5 year award and they even remembered to announce my name as my new married name, Hollister. It was a great night and I have so many memories.

Here are a few pics:












That's it for today, short and sweet. I hope I have inspired you to get back to crafting. I definitely am feeling reenergized after an almost 2 month hiatus. I also think that the fall and winter months of the year are more conducive to creating, because we are inside more.

Check back in a few days for my full Halloween decor reveal with ALL the DEETS. Until thrn, rnjoy your week friends and happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment