Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Steampunk Bird Card :)


Hi blogland friends! I am stopping in for a quick post today to share a card I did yesterday morning for my sister. I have a care package I'm sending to her with her wall hanging for her classroom, a card, and some other goodies. I love putting together a box to send. The excitement of getting real mail, especially a box, will always entertain me!

I used a blank card I already had and covered it with scrap paper, then I stamped by steampunk bird stamp by Deep Red Stamps and colored him in using distress markers and stickles. I love how it turned out!



I added a chipboard circle and some enamel dots then washi tape and my alphas. I hope my sis likes it. I can't wait for her to open her box!!



Until next time, I hope you have a crafty day! I'm off to the bank, post office, and goodwill, then iced coffee and studio time ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment