Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sandy's Cards


Hi blogland buddies! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I only had Sunday off but hubby & I sure made the most of it. Went out to lunch, then shopping and coffee on Hawthorne, then an evening walk about 2.5 miles...then home for dinner & a movie all in all yesterday was a pretty good day. I am back at work today, but I wanted to share some pics of a few little things Ive been working on latley. First up are a few mother's day cards that hubby helped me make for his mom. I did mail them out late but at least they are on their way to her!

Here is my card:






I recycled some old stationary that has my maiden name printed on it, I think I have had these since senior year of high school! They are just plain white but I rather like the embossed /framed looking edge so I decided to work with that and just cut my paper to fit the middle. I am really happy with how it turned out and after I added the 'countertop' it looks more realistic too! I also decorated the envelope.

I let my hubby decorate a card I've had in my stash for a while and it was easy, all he had to do was add stickles, which was fun to watch him do! He added his msg to the inside and I got them popped in the mail..




I have lots of new projects in the works for this month,  custom guest book for my best friends wedding, 2 wood canvases, and of course more scrapboooking! I am hoping to spend most of this afternoon crafting after I run up the the grocery store and finish cleaning the house. Its my last day off until Sunday so I've got to make the most of it! Unti l next time scrappy friends, peace y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment