Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Ladies Own the Night*******


Hello everyone!! I hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend & are looking forward to summer! I know I am!!! I'm here today to share a fun layout I did using lots of goodies you can find in the Frosted Designs store! If you know me at all, you know I like to mix and match collections, and that is what I did today!! I used pieces from Basic Grey, Carte Bella, and Bo Bunny to come up with this  layout! Here are some pictures:

  
 Here are a few close ups:


 I used the creme brûlée dauber from my Lindy's stamp gang try me set to pearlize my background for the 'night sky' . 


For the title & other elements on my page I used stickers from the Bo Bunny Zip-a- Dee-doodle combo sticker sheet. I also anchored some of the elements to my page with some Trendy Tape in black chevron & the steampunk gold one. I love how they look together!



I colored the Um Wow layered clouds with a combo of Faber Castel gelato in gold & some more creme brûlée. The tiny stars are wood veneer by Studio Calico, also colored with gelato & a wet brush. I love how it turned out against the pink! 


I hope you have enjoyed this whimsical layout. Here is the list of products I used that can be found in the Frosted Designs store. Happy shopping!!!


Product Used:

( background paper) Wildflower collection by Carte Bella
Bo Bunny Zip a Dee Doodle combo sticker sheet
Studio Calico tiny stars wood veneer
Um Wow layered clouds
Faber Castel gelatos gold & silver
Lindy's stamp gang Creme Brûlée 
Prima everyday vintage sugardots
Trendy tape- black chevron
Trendy tape- steampunk gold
Thataway travel stickers 

No comments:

Post a Comment