Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2014

Punctuation Challenge at Frosted Designs

Hi there friends and followers! Its Friday again and you know what that means- its a new Fabulous Friday Challenge over at Frosted Designs! This week we are challenging you to use any type of punctuation mark on your card or layout these include: *&%^$()#@~!<> except periods, those are too easy- they are circles! The sponsor this time is Deep Red Stamps which is a great company with some great products, I already own the heart swirls stamp and the steampunk sparrow which are both made in the USA!!!

So here are a few pictures of my layout, I started with some of the fun, funky & vibrant papers from the Bella Blvd 'Snapshots' Collection. I then played with mists, inking and distressing as always, and more fun coloring my wood veneers with gelatos. I am loving this technique lately, I am thinking I may need to do a mini tutorial here on the blog soon about all the ways I have discovered how to color my wood veneers!!! The possibilities are endless...hmm that's an idea.Ok, on to the good stuff:






I entitled my layout #carmietales because everytime I take a photo of our sweet kitty who has TONS of personality I hashtag it with that on my instagram. It makes it easyto go back later and get all the pics together plus I could tell a friend or family member to search #carmietales on instagram and all my pics would pull right up! Gotta love technology!!!


That is all for today, short and sweet for ya. I would love to go around and give everyone some comment love, I will be off again Monday & Tuesday but I have alot to do, which includes starting to pack for our move on the 15th as well errands...but I am hoping to squeeze in studio time. I am dying to start my next art journal page now that my goodies from the FD store arrived:


Ok friends, have a great weekend and don't forget to link up your puncuation project to the FD blog by next Friday!!! Have fun & get scrapping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment