Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Rise & Shine/ Mix & Match


Hi everyone! It's Katie here to share with you a layout I recently did using several different lines from the store. I was digging thru my stash and I happened to find the perfect background paper to tie everything together. I also played a bit with the Dylusions mists and even mixed a color of my own using Sandee's recipe of 6 parts white linen Dylusions spray to 1 part color, I came up with a super pastel brown color. Here are some photos:


After I played with my background, I distressed and inked all the edges of the MME Cut n'Paste papers, and the journal block from the Carta Bella Wildflower collection. I laid them down and then my photos, the started adding the fun stuff. I used several wood veneers from Studio Calico some of which I colored with gelatos. I also used a Maya Road resin flower, some of the Sugar Dots, and the chipboard stickers from the MME collection.




The best part about completing this layout is that I mostly used large scraps from previous projects and all I needed was a background paper to make it work. I also used some of the little 'strips' that are at the bottom of most manufacturers pages to add a repeat of some of the patterns on the page.





Thats about it for today! I hope you enjoyed my share & i love, love your comments. They always brighten my day! If yoh havent checked out the Frosted Designs store you should go there immediately. We just started carrying Lindy's Stamp Gang products!!!! EXCITED!?!?! Until next time, peace y'all~VV



Items from the FROSTED DESIGNS STORE:
Dylusions Ink Spray white linen & melted chocolate
Mini Misters
Prima Everyday Vintage Sugar Dots
MME Cut'n Paste- papers & chipboard stickers
Carte Bella Wildflower collection-journal block
Maya Road resin flower
Studio Calico Wood veneers- traveler & weather collection
Faber Castel Gelatos


No comments:

Post a Comment