Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013: June catch up

So I'm a little late sharing my take on Tim's tag for June.but I did get to play around for a bit in the studio last week and finally got to create this tag. Better late than never right? I know I won't be able to win anything since I'm months behind but this gets me up to date with all of the tags for 2013! Can you believe there are only a few months left in the year?  So here's my share, take a look:






Products used:
Watercolor paper
#8 manila tag
Distress ink- broken China, antique linen
staz on jet black ink
Distress markers- broken China, spun sugar, bundled sage, antique linen, & picket fence
Recollections paper roses
prima stamp set- flourish, birds, shabby chair, spoon, teapot, perfume bottle
Mini mister with water
Mini pearls, paper distresser
Turquoise tulle, gem, jump ring, vintage button from stash
Stickler glitz in platinum, fruit punch and distress bundled Dave
Smooch spritz in candle glow and river mossy

No comments:

Post a Comment