Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My first FEATURE on the 'WATCH LIST' at CSI!!

I can't even begin to tell you how crappy my day was today. Let's just say it all boils down to the fact that my work right now is entirely more stressful that it should be, and it's starting to run over into the enjoyment of my personal life. So as of tonite, I have decided that I will most certainly start doing more of 'my job duties' instead of this other person's....and let the chips fall where they may. I can only do so much and this company isn't my life!!! My real passion is crafting.

Ok, so thanks for listening to that rant. I just really needed to get that out! So I came home tonite, all in a tizzy and needed steam to blow off from work, my hubby seriously thinks I'm cray cray cause not only is it that time of the month but I start crying while I am in the middle of cooking dinner for him and then start cussing up a storm! I don't know what got into me. Well I feel a little better now, I decided to check some email and I found out that I finally made the 'watch list' over at CSI ! Needless to say this is a MUCH better end to this truly crappy day, and I am grateful for it. I hope to keep playing along with their case files as much scrappy time as I can get in! Here's the complete post from their website:



Each week, five layouts that caught our eye will be chosen to feature as our "Most Wanted." With so many amazing layouts in the gallery, it was incredibly hard to narrow the "lineup" down to five, but here they are, in no particular order. (Please click on the title beneath the layout to take you to the layout in the gallery where you can leave the artists some comments.) 

And just because there were too many fantastic layouts in the gallery, here are a few more that caught our eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment