Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

CHRISTmas funsies!

I know that it was 3 days ago, but I was so worn out from working crazy hours that I didn't get a chance to wish all my friends out there in blogland a Merry Christmas! I hope that you and your family enjoyed all the little moments to the fullest, I know I tried my best to and even though this is a very joyful time of year for most folks, for some it's tough. I always miss my mom, granmas and granpa more this time of the year. I try to find the positive and remind myself what would they like me to be doing, and that makes me feel better. This year we played it pretty low key and since I had to work the day before and the day after, it wasn't much of a break either. But it was fun, we went to several parties in Dec, then Xmas eve we went to my parents and ate, played dirty Santa, and were up playing games until like 1:30am! It was so much fun! Our niece and nephew were out of town so no little kiddies, just the grown ups. Christmas day we slept in and got to enjoy the quiet house for a while until Jimmy's mom came over and we had our gift exchange and ate dinner. The only thing I had to make the whole 3 days was cracker candy and bread pudding, which was pretty simple considering I worked so much. I would have loved to cook more but it wasn't feasible with working so much. All in all, a great holiday and a great end to the year. I am so excited for what 2013 will bring for me and the new hubby :) Here are just a few fun photos I wanted to share just in case some of you aren't followers on my fb page or instagram...enjoy!




















Goodnight friends...and happy weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment