Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

letz merry :)

Good afternoon everyone out there in blog world! I wanted to make sure I wished all of you a very Merry Christmas season and hope you are all enjoying today with your families with some good food and fun and quality time. Jimmy and I were fortunate enough to get to see family last night and spend our first Christmas day together as an engaged couple, just us. We slept late, ate brunch, and get to chill and relax the rest of the day. I miss my fam that I didn't get to see today but it is kinda nice to be able to stay home the whole day and not have to leave the house! A pajamas all day kind of day!!! The best kind of day :)


Today I wanted to share with you  5 different shadow boxes that I did for my girls at work. These ladies are all very close to my heart, and I wanted to make something special for them for Christmas. Here are a few pictures. Some of them didn't turn out that great because our lights at the store are so bright!!! I forgot to take pics of the layouts before I put them in the frames. 


Aren't they beautiful?!
Here are a few close ups.










I didn't make a supply list of everything I used cause I was in such a hurry that I didn't have a chance. It is really a mix of prima flowers, oriental trading goodies, mixed papers, some Tim Holtz of course and tons of other mixed goodies from my stash!
that's all for today! have a good night and enjoy the rest of your Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment