Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I WON @ Frosted Designs! ON a ROLL :)

Hellur everyone...HAPPY NOVEMBER! One of my favorite months :) Just a quick post as I am heading off to work for my last 9 hour day until Nov 12th!! YEAH! We leave for Portland,OR on Thursday morning and I can't freaking wait!! Anyway, I just wanted to let all my followers and friends alike know that I won another blog challenge over at Frosted Designs. They have some of the best challenges and I love that they are all different kinds. The LO that won was the one I posted about 'wedded bliss'. It was a sketch challenge, you can view that post HERE. I am so pumped about getting yet another fabulous kit in the mail to make some new stuff with!! This one is the October kit from  Scrapbook Circle. Here is the post:

MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2011

Sketch Along Tuesdays Sketch #26 Top 3 and Winner!

Lots of beautiful entries for this challenge!  
So glad you all could join in on the fun!

The Top 3 are . . . . .



 Congrats ladies!  
If you would like our Top 3 blinkie for your blog, please email Debbie at mdjsburns@aol.com.

We'd like to thank Scrapbook Circle
for sponsoring our challenge with their October kit.

The winner of their October kit is Katie H.!
Congrats Katie!  
Please email Debbie at mdjsburns@aol.com with your mailing information.  
You have seven days to claim your prize.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our new sketch reveal.

Okay, back with a real blog post tonite or tomorrow I promise! I just had to share the good news! Keep scrapping friends! Until next time~VV

No comments:

Post a Comment