Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I WON @ artful delight! :)

I'm so excited everyone!! I WON the ASC#13 sketch challenge over at Artful Delight! This is WAY awesome! the LO I did for this sketch was the one entitled 'Rocketman' featuring my little nephew, Ezra. You can view that post HERE. this is so great! Now I know that this is going somewhere....one day  I'll be able to join a DT I hope. Thanks for all the support and views everyone, I am really excited and I hope to gain more and more followers each day! This is a pic of the awesome goodies that I won:  AGAIN I can't express how excited I am to get this baby in the mail!!! YEAH!

Take a looksies here: (gorge, right?)



November kit reveal...WAHOOO!!
Hello friends!! Today is the 25th and that means it is the day to reveal next month's kit. :-)

SCRAPBOOK KIT



I had to get a couple shots of the kit because you couldn't see it all in the picture.

this kit will include


Prima North Country collection (12x12-1 sheet each)
Red Deer
Glacier Roads
In The House
Maine Meadow
Wonderland
Snow Fall
Forest Notes

Bo Bunny Blitzen collection (12x12-1 sheet each)
Dot
Sentiment
Gifts
Patchwork

Fancy Pants Saint Nick collection (12x12-1 sheet each)
Sugar Plum
Joy
Tannenbaum

Bazzill Coordinating cardstock (12x12-2 sheets each)
Snow
Red Rock
Parakeet

Embellishments - sizes and color may vary per kit
1 package American Crafts Thickers - Giggles in brown
1 package Prima North Country collection - Chipboard stickers
1 package Prima North Country collection - Flower Market Flowers
9 brads - Bo Bunny Blitzen collection
1 clear stamp - Prima North Country collection
1 yard Red Velvet 5/8 inch - Really Reason Ribbon
3 Artful Delight Handmade felt flowers
2 Artful Delight Handmade Glitter snowflakes (only one shown)
1 Artful Delight Handmade Felt Spot Dot (circle felt embellishment)

Thank you artful delight!!! :) You MADE MY WEEKEND!!! :) 
:) until next time~VV

1 comment: